Friday, December 30, 2011

Thanks for 1,000,000 Visitors!


I can not believe it! My blog LadyGaga.Blog.CZ recorded for over one million visitors! I would like very much to all visitors to thank for this success. Thanks to all SB, friends and all anyone here on this blog came because this is a success thanks to you. When I started with a blog, never, but really I would never even dream of that blog about the amazing Lady Gaga will travel more than four years that I ever manage to get so many visits. I hope you're satisfied with a blog and I hope I can keep my blog for some time, because I'm here with you well and I like Lady Gaga same. During that time, there is what a blog (I founded it 18 October 2008), I managed to write 8858 articles, which I think is totally unreal number. So I hope that at least half of them still write :-) So once again I thank you all for visiting, and support for all your help. Much that means to me and much appreciate your support.

THANKS FOR 1 million visitors!

No comments:

Post a Comment

popular post's