Friday, May 6, 2011

Norman Reedus talks about how to work with Gaga




Norman Reedus , Judas, in the video gave an interview to the website of''Rolling Stone''and talked about how it has been working with Lady Gaga

Have you had to audition for the role of Judas?
No did the process of hearing was in Los Angeles to make a movie and my manager told me that Gaga asked if I wanted to be part of your next video so I said Of course I do shouldbe fun .

Was very long and hard the shoot?
It was actually hard, but it only lasted a couple of days.

Are your feet that GaGa real clean in the video?


Of course yes, but I told the team that was not a good idea to teach my feet because they look like Hobbits''feet''and ruin the video.

What is your religion ?
 To be honest , really I have no particular religion. I went to school Catholic for a short time whenhe was a child and it terrified me . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

popular post's